Managing a remote workforce can challenge even the savviest IT leader. Infrastructure, hardware, cloud security, worker performance, and ongoing support all need to be addressed for a company to feel confident in a remote work model.
As technology has evolved, so has the demands of high-value IT talent. They want more work/life harmony, including custom-designed work options. Organizations that want access to that top talent need the expertise and governance to deploy and manage a distributed workforce effectively.
HomeDesk Remote includes:
- An adaptable and scalable platform that provides measurable cost savings and cost optimization for clients
- A secure, cloud-based infrastructure via a best-in-class ecosystem of technologies
- Geo-distributed, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year
- ISO 27001/27018 controls for data security
- Quality assurance and continuous improvement practices to drive excellence in customer satisfaction
Are you ready to learn more? We are ready to talk with you.